- Check-in time is 7:30-8:00 am on the morning of the procedure (please notify us if this will not work for your schedule)
- Remove all food after 6:00 pm the night before your pet’s procedure, water is fine right up until the time of the procedure
- Administer any scheduled medications (if your pet is on a continuous medication and is spending the night in the hospital, please bring the medications with you for us to give.)
- Complete the procedure authorization form and bring it with you
- Give extra time for your pet to eliminate the morning of the procedure
- Please let us know if your pet is not feeling well
- Allow 20-30 minutes for check-in to answer any questions and sign the paperwork.
- Occasionally we may have questions or concerns while your pet is under anesthesia. Please plan to have a phone number which we can contact you or an authorized agent at any time prior to 2:00 pm on the day of the procedure
- We will call you with a report after all the mornings procedures are done (usually noon to 2 PM), unless you have a scheduled discharge. If you have not heard from us by 2 PM, please feel free to check in with us.
Please don’t hesitate to call us at 392-6211 if you have any questions regarding your pet’s upcoming procedure or any items on the authorization form.
We look forward to seeing you!