We look for professional, detail-oriented, conscientious, compassionate, efficient, motivated individuals that anticipate the needs of patients and team members. Technicians’ responsibilities include:
- assisting Doctors in appointments and surgery
- surgical preparation and monitoring anesthetized patients
- laboratory procedures
- client communication and education
- medical procedures
- animal handling & restraint
- operation and maintenance of instruments and equipment
- daily treatment of hospitalized patients
Multi-tasking ability is a must have! Technicians must be certified and licensed or licensable in the State of Wisconsin. We will also accept individuals currently attending an accredited CVT program.
All hospital positions will require individuals to work varying shifts between the hours of 7:15 am and 8:00 pm Monday-Friday and possible Saturday mornings. Weekend treatment of patients may also be required which may include multiple trips to the hospital Friday evenings through Sunday evenings.
Hours required will depend on the position and the individual hired. Shifts will be discussed and agreed upon by both parties at time of hire.